[TowerTalk] Sheet copper ground

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 15:46:48 EDT 2007

We deal with grounds on an on going basis in the broadcast industry.

"Weaving" these straps to form a "screen" would give you a more effective
area of ground.  I would suggest that you split them in half and see if you
can form a 10 X 10 screen, then solder any ground radials onto that screen.

Kent
K9EZ/4/lid/B0ZO
Fuquay-Varina, NC
QRV 517 meters (and others), 160m - 70CM, and a few other fun channels.