[TowerTalk] Tower ACCIDENT

Bill Winkis kc4pe at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 27 07:39:44 EDT 2007

This information is all well and good ... it rings with a bell of
caution ... BUT , how do you know .. ????
In this case the climber felt all was well until the tower came down
with him on it .. but now how in the world do you test and determine
all is OK before you climb.?? Or what steps do you use to protect
your self ...
Certainly the professional tower people who partake in this forum
will have a degree of in site for us .. but it needs to be
discussed.!!! We've got guys here with 5-10-20 plus years old towers
....What is the answer??

-Bill