[TowerTalk] TA-33 plus D4 combo?

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Wed Jun 27 10:35:18 EDT 2007

I would think that as long as you put the D4 in the same location on the
boom as the old driven element you remove, it would work the same as the
original Mosley.

Perhaps if you really wanted to find out you could run a test comparing both
configurations to a reference antenna.  I think it sounds like a neat idea.

Mark, N5OT