[TowerTalk] Bulkhead Connectors

Gary Mayfield gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:49:55 EDT 2007

Greetings,       I thought I would ask the list about their experience withbulkhead coax feed-throughs.  I’m running coax into my shack and thewalls are made of 2” x 6” construction.  I have seen both UHF andType ‘N’ bulkhead connectors that are 10 inches long.  This shouldbe long enough to get me all the way from inside to outside with alittle extra space for a grounding plate.   Has anyone ever looked athow these bulkheads perform?  I am hoping to run up to 1296 MHz throughone of the type ‘N’ variety. Thanks and 73,Joe