[TowerTalk] Time for Wine?

RTTYMAN at aol.com RTTYMAN at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 17:19:31 EST 2007

Bob & Others:

Orson Wells may have made that statement about aging wine ... but in recent
modern times, like the last 20 or so years ... it was Carlo Rossi of Rossi
Vineyards who had a TV commercial in which he appeared ... and stated:  "I'll
drink no wine before it's time."

Carlo, in that same TV commercial ... is also attributed to  saying:
"I like talking about my wines, but I'd rather be drinking some!"

Some folks compared Carlo's voice to that sounding very similar to the
cartoon character Elmer Fudd.

I'll drink to that!  Salute!

RIP Carlo.

Les Nuhn, NN6K