[TowerTalk] Please your opinion of C31XR

ve4xt at mts.net ve4xt at mts.net
Mon Mar 12 13:13:16 EST 2007

As Steve has said, the TH7 works pretty well for what it is. I used two at
WB0O in SS Phone and I've never felt so loud.

My advice would be to save your money, keep the TH7 until it irrepairably
breaks and then look around at what's available then. By doing so, you
can probably have enough cash on hand to make a substantial
improvement rather than merely a lateral move from one brand to another.

73,
kelly
ve4xt