[TowerTalk] The T2X Rotor

RTTYMAN at aol.com RTTYMAN at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 14:41:49 EST 2007

I've been using a T2X to turn a KT34XA since 1981. At one time, there was
even a 13 element 2M KLM Long Boom Antenna mounted on the very top for about a
dozen years. I'm guessing, but I think the first one lasted a dozen years  or
so. I replaced it with a refurbished one from Norm's Rotors & that  one lasted
5 or so years until it needed replacing by yet another of Norm's  Refurbished
Rotors. The last two have the 5 second brake delay feature the  original one
did not. IMO ... it's a fine rotor ... and I certainly can't  complain about
not getting my monies wroth out of them since 1981. I'd buy one  again with
hesitation.

73 & GL.

Les, NN6K
http://www.aol.com.