[TowerTalk] RV Antennas

ersmar at comcast.net ersmar at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 11:43:55 EST 2007

John:

     The March issue of QST has an article about a vertical 40M copper loop that an enterprising Ham installed on his RV roof and truck bed.   The mechanics of the mount allow it to be hinged over flat against the roof for transport.  As the loop is a fraction of a WL on 40M in circumference, it ought to be a simple (?) matter of matching to get it to work on other bands as well.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: jcowens1 at comcast.net