[TowerTalk] Vista comment and tower question

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 14:10:45 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/24/2007 2:06:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
gdaught6 at stanford.edu writes:

On 24  Mar 2007 at 18:52, David Robbins K1TTT wrote:

> I was thinking that  maybe for my next big erection I could use a vista
> powered gps  surveying system to align the new 80m 4-square towers to due
> north in  case the plastic owl has blown off course and its cloudy.

Don't forget  to polish the elements so there won't be a hazard to
birds!

73,

George T. Daughters,  K6GT

TowerTalk  mailing  list
TowerTalk at contesting.com

And, in case you don't have time for polishing, I have pre-polished  material
readily available on short notice.
73,
Gerald Williamson K5GW
Texas Towers