[TowerTalk] Wilson TT-45

Ed elcronin at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 02:41:30 EST 2007

  This is ke6qr, Gary in Vallejo, Ca. I have had a Wilson TT-45 (40 foot tubular tower) for 27 years now.  I recently ordered a Step IR tribander with 30/40 meter dipole kit. The antenna weighs 49 lbs. I need to find out what the Wilson Tower is rated for in weight. The Wilson company that made the Tower has been out of business for many years. Any help you can give me finding the weight capabilities would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Gary ke6qr