[TowerTalk] Radials - What is the big deal?

Cam and Juli Hedrick walnutcreek at appstate.net
Fri Mar 30 20:28:19 EST 2007

Lee, I agree with you totally.  I have about 5000' of #12 copper in the
ground that I'm using the tractor to retrieve for our move so that I can
reuse it.  Living in the mountains we have a lot of rock in the ground, and
not that much moisture higher up which is where we are moving to.  I should
hear stations I've not heard before once I get the station set up again.
I obtained my copper as a general contractor as the electricians used to
leave it on site when they were done. That's something they no longer do
with the price of copper where it is.
If it hadn't been free, I wouldn't have put it in, so I was fortunate.
That's the take from here.
Cam
WA4JKW