[TowerTalk] Radials - What is the big deal?

WA3GIN wa3gin at erols.com
Sat Mar 31 16:07:31 EST 2007

OK is a relative term and articles are generally subjetive opinions of one.
Most folks understand that going into it.  Not everyone cares about the .001
db gain potential and how they can all add up to a woping 3db, haha.

Most folks just shoot for "OK"...the rest don't need this reflector to tell
them what they need and desperately want to know ;-) about antennas.

Just my subjective opinion of one.

Have Fun,
dave
wa3gin