[TowerTalk] How much does EHS stretch?

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 4 13:24:36 EDT 2007

If it were my tower, I would replace all of the guys and be done with the
problem.  If the tree did not bring down the tower, climbing it will not
either.  I would prepare the replacement guys and haul them up the tower on
a non-windy day.  I would start with the lower guys, replacing one at a time
with proper tensioning when all 3 are in place, then proceed to the upper
guys.

73, Keith NM5G