[TowerTalk] tilt over base for push up pole

Matt Patterson mattpatt at 1starnet.com
Mon May 14 08:50:50 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows of a commercially made tilt over base for a rohn push
up pole?  My push-up pole is only extended out maybe 30 feet  and
attached to the side of the house with a house bracket.  I want to be
able to do some experimenting with some homebrew antennas and though if
I could find a pre manufactured tilt over base it would make it alot
easier to tilt the pole over rather than having to extend and lower it
every time I wanted to do something.  If there isn't anything like this
available I can certainly come up with something myself but though I'd
ask here first just in case there's something already out there that I'm
not aware of.

73 Matt
W5LL