[TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Mon May 14 14:16:49 EDT 2007

I don't live in the Bay Area, so that would take some serious research;
however here in L.A., I can point to several NEW homes that are
covenant-free.

Despite that, I wouldn't buy a "new" home, at all.  Having owned both new
and resales, I much prefer resales.  Less trouble, and I know what I'm
getting.  And, I can find lots of them that are covenant-free because they
were built before any restrictions were recorded.

Even my 1984-built 3500 s.f. modern hillside home in Chatsworth was
completely covenant-free, as that area didn't start recording restrictions
until 1989.

-WB2WIK/6