[TowerTalk] inspection list

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Tue May 15 22:23:11 EDT 2007

Hi guys and gals..... again.......  on Franks' Tower inspection list.............

For some reason, from time to time, when ever I include a web address in my e-mails, the link duplicates itself when it comes out thru the list. Haven't figured it out yet. Works sometimes, other times it dups.
Anyway, if your not clicking on the address contained in Franks, W3LPL original post on the tower inspection, check it out and delete all that is a dup at the end.........

73
Jake  K9WN