[TowerTalk] Mounting 25G to a peak roof query

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Wed May 16 12:05:14 EDT 2007

Id like to mount some 25G to a roof peak with two very different angles.
Rather than cobble up something from scratch I wonder if there is an
available product or specs on building one. The Rohn PR25G would require
some modifications even if I could find one at a reasonable price.
I own and am quite experienced with a MIG so fabrication is just a matter of
time if I really want to get it done. Im basically lazy!

Carl
KM1H