[TowerTalk] Mounting 25G to a peak roof query

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu May 17 11:57:50 EDT 2007

My question dealt with a peak roof mount, not a housebracket.

I seem to remember mentioned on this forum several years ago an alternative to the Rohn mount that had a much wider range of adjustments. Cant find it in a search tho.

Yes, Im cognizant of the hazards with welding through galvanizing as I am a certifed welder. But Im glad that you mentioned it as I keep reading horror stories of people getting poisoned by the fumes and also dust from grinding. Always good to keep the alerts current.

Carl
KM1H