[TowerTalk] Two Verticals one radial field

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat May 26 21:37:39 EDT 2007

Several QTH's ago I had 80 & 40M verticals sharing the same radial field AND
feed point with 1' seperation. Both worked quite well and had expected VSWR
patterns. With a multiband 4BTV you may have to experiment with open/closed
feed but at very close spacing the 80M should not distort the other patterns
to any great degree.

Carl
KM1H