[TowerTalk] Dayton SuperBertha Gift Certificates

Scott W3TX superberthaguy at adelphia.net
Wed May 30 10:16:02 EDT 2007

There are still two (2) SuperBertha gift certificate prizes from the DX
Dinner and Contest Dinner that have not been registered. To be valid they
need to be registered with me by 6-1-07.

If you won them, or if you know who won them, please have them contact me
asap.  The winners can transfer (sell) the registered gift certificate to an
actual SuperBertha customer...so they are worth considerable $$ to the
winner!

73, Scott W3TX
www.SuperBertha.com