[TowerTalk] tubing vs pipe

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Thu May 31 22:08:26 EDT 2007

Correction:

Pipe is also measured outside.  For example, all
so-called "2 inch" (Iron Pipe Size) pipe is 2 3/8 inch O.D.,
regardless of wall thickness.  The I.D. varies
from below 2 inches to above 2 inches, depending
on wall thickness.  It also varies depending on the material
the pipe is made out of.

Rick N6RK