[TowerTalk] Alumimum mast

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Thu Nov 1 17:33:57 EST 2007

Missing piece of the equation:

1. How much of it will be inside the tower,
2. how much will be outside the tower, and
3. how far above the tower would this antenna be?

Can't answer until we know these things.  Actually in the case of 1 and 2 we
need one or the other since we know the length :)

I absolutely have used this exact material to hold up a Mosley Classic-33.
The antenna was maybe 1 foot above the top of the tower.  No problem.
Higher than that?  Not so certain.

Mark, N5OT