[TowerTalk] Yaesu - 2700 and 3800 rotors

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Nov 4 08:12:38 EST 2007

Yes, you can make the stop anywhere you want it.  Though with the overlap I
find the north stop to be ok.  The only thing that will be wrong if you
change the stop are the markings on the preset pot.

The dial lamp is an axial lead incandescent bulb that they run on 10vac.
You can buy them from Yaesu parts/service.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net