[TowerTalk] Takeoff Angles and Non-Reciprocal Propagation

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 4 12:56:08 EST 2007

I too have access to such things. Rather than do a complex sculpted terrain model,one might want just use a simple geometric shape (like a quarter round).

If you do it at somethiing like 2.4 GHz, then it could more easily duplicate a ham's setup (like a 3el yagi). The model will be bigger  (40 m:0.12m is about 300:1... A 1000 ft ridge is 3 ft high)
Jim Lux