[TowerTalk] Yaesu - 2700 and 3800 rotors

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Nov 5 14:09:46 EST 2007

I'm sure that's true, Peter, but what percentage of those failures were
infant mortality or induced by external causes?  Or in much more complex
devices with, say, a thousand (million?) junctions instead of just one?

I have had LEDs in my station for maybe 15 years now, and have yet to see
one burn out.  Besides, it is such a battle getting crappy little parts out
of Yaesu, and I lost 2 of these bulbs in less than a year.

I bet my rotator LEDs outlast me.

CU at Dayton this year?

73, Pete