[TowerTalk] [Amps] Interesting Merger in the Works?

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 6 11:43:23 EST 2007

You may be right,  sad to say.  The price of the gear might become (more)
stratospheric, then the bean counters will want the ham product line dropped
"due to poor consumer demand".
I hope not,  but I do hope for better than shabby treatment.
I own some Yaesu but I am not a die hard fan of due to their lack of reined
and problem free equipment.  (Read Ft9k and Ft2k.)
3's to all,
Gary...wa6fgi