[TowerTalk] Yaesy elevation rotator

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Nov 7 17:49:29 EST 2007

Sinmce the rotator has an analog position readout, it strikes me that it is
probably a simple voltmeter.  If you can figure out what full scale is, you
might be able to get a DMM module that could be calibrated to give you
something more precise.

As for the computer control, there's a company that makes a fairly
versatile controller interface that will drop into most rotator
controllers, but the Yaesu OEM interfaces were ridiculously expensive.

73, Pete N4ZR