[TowerTalk] Installation Rohn 25G

D. Scott MacKenzie kb0fhp at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 18:14:23 EST 2007

That is not quite true.  It depends on the height and load rating.  From the
Rohn Catalog (Revised 2004), Dwg # A871266R, 25G is self supporting, and
they provide the allowable loading and height....For the instance at hand,
40 feet - if not bracketed, then the allowable load is 1.5 sq. ft.  with a
70 MPH wind....