[TowerTalk] House bracket AND guys

Paul Beringer ng7z at arrl.net
Thu Nov 15 22:48:07 EST 2007

I've been reading all the chatter about the Rohn 25 guyed/unguyed/house
bracket issue and thought you folks might be interested to see how I did it
at my place. I have pix of the process from start to finish at Picasaweb.
You can see a good compromise between convenience and safety. My house is
surrounded by tall trees and they are a buffer between winds and the tower.

Here's the URL http://picasaweb.google.com/paulng7z/NG7ZTower
73 Paul NG7Z