[TowerTalk] Which Tower

Larry stowell lclarks at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 18 17:45:02 EST 2007

I have a 75hd Aluma tower with a 4 el with 40/30 element. Its been up for 5 years with out a
problem. Its mounted with a "ground mount" which takes no concrete. Its motorized for up and sown
and manual tilt over. I also have a hinge on the mast so I don't need even a step ladder to maintain
the antenna.

Larry K1ZW
Durham, NC