[TowerTalk] Guy Anchor Rods For Sale - Paducah KY area

W5CPT w5cpt at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 19 15:46:55 EST 2007

And if Houston is too far, I will make the same offer in the Paducah Kentucky area (not far from Nashville TN or St Louis, MO). Like Larry, I got mine and then changed the design to elevated guy points, so I have a set in my work shop.

I checked Texas Towers and they get $39 each plus shipping.

Clint - W5CPT