[TowerTalk] Guy recommendations for push up pole

Sam Smith gitterdone12000 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 09:04:03 EST 2007

Hi Derek and all...

 I've been a commercial tower rigger for over,,,well, a long, long time. As such I've worked with many different types of rope. IMHO the kernmantle would serve your friend well in that and many other applications. Wikipedia has allot of links and information about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernmantle_rope

Hope this helps and Happy Turkeyday...

Sammy Smith