[TowerTalk] Ameritron RCS-10 Coax Switch

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Nov 26 09:17:40 EST 2007

I'd guess the same as Dick, Static electricity although I don't remember
seeing any in mine. OTOH it's at 90 feet and I don't plan on going up to
look. It's 34 degrees and supposed to dump a mix of rain and snow in a
couple of hours. <:-))

It's going to get replaced with a DX engineering unit about 10 - to 20 feet
off the ground along with a "6-pack" in the terminal box at the base of the
tower.

Roger (K8RI)