[TowerTalk] US Tower Pictorial Description of their products

res1q6fs roger.white at verizon.net
Mon Oct 1 23:44:33 EDT 2007

I have e-mailed them for a pictorial of one of their products (I am ordering a HDX555). I have noticed in their website an absence of this type of documentation. I only found info on the concrete base specs., etc.

Do they supply this info? I found nothing in their website and even Google gave up no information, which means it is not out there probably.

It would be nice to have it for a building permit application.

Roger W6RD