[TowerTalk] Titanex V160

Joe Wilkowski k8fc at k8fc.com
Wed Oct 3 19:03:17 EDT 2007

Folks, this may not be the right forum for this question since technically
the V160 is an antenna and not a tower but I thought I would ask anyway.

Any of you have experience in raising one of these things ?  Mine is used
and has been on the ground for a couple of years.  I have it ready to go up
and just looking for tips on putting it up.

Lastly, the previous owner had broken the top two elements in a number of
places and because of this I have no idea on how long the design length
should be.  If I take the inventory contents of the German manual at face
value the total length should be 88.5 feet.  Is this correct?

Thanks in advance,

Joe K8FC