[TowerTalk] Swapping out a T2X & Wasps...

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 14:43:51 EDT 2007

Kim, I have been up and down my towers the past couple weeks... At roughly 60-70 feet on all three towers I have paper wasps buzzing in my face... There is nothing on the tower(s) at that level to attract them... No holes in the tower legs for them to nest in... No plates, rotors, or objects to hang their paper nest from and no visible nests... They seem to be desperately searching for a place to nest before winter...  I have not been stung...  Must be a wasp thing to look at that altitude <shrug>

denny / k8do