[TowerTalk] Received HDX555 Base

res1q6fs roger.white at verizon.net
Sun Oct 14 16:11:56 EDT 2007

Last week, I received the HDX555 crankup tower base from UST. I took a couple of pics if anyone is interested. Just a big, heavy (69 lbs.) Tee base and some rather large 22 inch long bolts with equally big nuts. I plan on documenting the overall install and the tower itself is not scheduled to ship until early December. Hope the Fall rains hold off until I can get the base in. I am planting it in the same place a 48 ft. Rohn foldover was. This time, the hole will swallow the 25G base area!

Roger W5RD