[TowerTalk] IC-706MKIIG and Receiving ant's

R. David Eagle weathrmaster at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 21:12:35 EDT 2007

Hello all....I am looking for a solution here - I have a IC-706MKIIG and would like to utilize a seperate antenna for receive, but unfortunately I can only utilize the existing single antenna jack which is usually hooked to my transmit antenna.  I have a K9AY array that I would like to use in combination with my tx antenna, but need a good switching solution.

Any ideas appreciated...

Dave
KB8NNU