[TowerTalk] Pier pin base

bill rubin brubin2010 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 00:49:34 EDT 2007

Arliss,
I would look at the Rohn specs. at
http://radiancorp.com/ROHNNET/rohnnet2004/html2004/index.html for base
details.   Looks like the base is CB2 = 2'6x2'6x4' deep, but you should
check it for yourself.  You will also need to have 6" rise  above the
grade.  Not sure the best way to reuse  the existing base.

Also see the base plate info their....

Arraysolutions.com sells Nello rohn compatible base plates as well.

73' Bill N1HWC