[TowerTalk] Cable feed through.

Tom Anderson WW5L at gte.net
Mon Sep 3 01:08:08 EDT 2007

Fellow Tower Talk subscribers:

Anyone know of a good commercially made coax, ground cable, and rotor
cable "feed through"?

My XYL Cheryl (WY5H) and I are replacing the leaky, non-weather tight,
etc. windows in our 24 year old house with new energy efficient double
pane windows.

I had been using a "Lambda Vector" feed through that had rubber grommets
on eaach hole, but it is no longer manufactured.

I believe there was a dealer at Dayton in 2006 who sold these
commercialy, but I've slept since then and can't find any of the
information he was passing out then.  My XYL and I didn't make Dayton in
2007, but we're planning to in 2008.

73 de Tom, WW5L