[TowerTalk] WARC7 Problem

N2TK, Tony tony.kaz at verizon.net
Tue Sep 4 17:14:02 EDT 2007

Hi Tim,
When I first assembled my WARC-7 I got the following resonances in the shack
with the antenna at 104' and using 250' of 7/8" hard line.
25.13 - 1.1:1
17.8 - 1.2:1
9.77 - 1.1:1
The coil spacing was set to 1/2" between turns

I then added 1.25" to each side to bring 12M to 24.97
Shortened 2" each side to bring 17M to 18.07
And shortened by 3.75" at each clamp (7.5" total per side) on shorting wire
on 30M to bring it up to 10.08.
Felt that was close enough.

Let us know how you  make  out.

N2TK, Tony