[TowerTalk] Starting the Tower Tilting

Gary Saboe viking at world-net.net
Tue Sep 4 20:00:13 EDT 2007

A toe jack/lift functions well for this purpose. I use a welded toe jack
bracket (PD Machine 978-273-4841) that slips over a 4-ton bottle jack to
lift my UST HDX772 MDPL. Toe jack has "L" shaped braket that ships over the
4-ton bottle jack providing a 2" wide by 2-1/4" long projecting lift surface
made from 1/2" thick steel to slip under the back leg of the tower. Jack
provides 7" of travel. Bought it when PD Machine was selling them on eBay --
seems it was pretty inexpensive -- about $80-90 delivered with a 4-ton
bottle jack.

Gary, NØGS