[TowerTalk] Raising fixture for US TOWER MARB-40

David Weiss kb3ooo at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:15:20 EDT 2007

Hi All:

I am looking for the specifications for the manual raising fixture that
attaches to the US Tower MARB -40 freestanding base.

I have requested better drawings / specifications from US Tower, but I
havent seen anything.

At this point, I am thinking homebrew, but I do not want to create something
that will fail in use the aproximate weight to be lifted is nearly 300
pounds + -.

73

Dave K3FT