[TowerTalk] Free trip to KH6

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Sep 11 01:36:29 EDT 2007

I have an offer I hope someone may think is "too good to refuse".

Next Monday I will be pouring the base for my tower and anchors (all in
excess of Rohn specs).  The building permit is for 150 feet  of Rohn 55 (guyed at
40/80/120 and 140 feet, using 1/4 inch EHS and  Phillystran.  Anyone who saw
my setup in Florida knows I don't put any  half-a...d stuff up and all my
materials are in excellent shape.

In about three or four weeks I want to put the tower up.  Here's the
deal..........

Although I can climb and work on towers, I blew my shoulder out about  thirty
years ago and have a hard time wrestling things above my head like Rohn  55.
I have lots of experience working on towers and also being the  "down-man".
I'm looking to fly someone out here to the beautiful Big  Island for a week.
Erecting the tower should take no more than two days,  leaving you five days
to explore this tropical paradise.  I would cover  your airfare to and from the
Island as well as put you up in your own room, and  keep you fed  for the
entire week.  I also intend to keep the fridge  stocked with an ample supply of
807s.  All I would expect is you to be the  "up-man" for 14 sections of Rohn
55.  That's it.

If you're interested and have experience in putting up tower, drop me an
email or give me a call.

 _cqtestk4xs at aol.com_ (mailto:cqtestk4xs at aol.com)

808 962 6655......Please remember there is a six hour time lag between EDST
and KH6 time.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS