[TowerTalk] 4-square separation

Steve Sala k7awb at msn.com
Tue Sep 11 16:13:22 EDT 2007

I am planning both a 40-meter and 80-meter four square next year in my back field.  I am mowing the field this month to stake out the potential area.  I do not want to put the 40 meter inside the 80 meter area, but put them side by side, both on a line East to West so the 4 corners are 45 degrees, 135 degrees, 225 degrees, and 315 degrees for best overall to Europe and Japan from Eastern WA.  What is the spacing I should make between the edges of each array for no interaction.  Any information would be appreciated.

73
Steve Sala
K7AWB
DN17es