[TowerTalk] Copper grounding bus bar

W5LT W5LT at tx.rr.com
Tue Sep 11 20:01:04 EDT 2007

Here is where I got my equipment ground bar. It was reasonably priced, about
$50 + shipping as I recall.
It comes tapped for 12-24 about every inch, and available in many lengths,
in 1 ft increments.

http://store.electrical-insulators-and-copper-ground-bars.com/threaded-coppe
r-bar--187-thickness-unplated.html

These folks have all kinds of copper materials.

Bob, W5LT