[TowerTalk] RG6/u

W5CPT w5cpt at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 12 08:18:48 EDT 2007

Sorry for the last one. The computer was ready before I was.

----- Original Message ----- 
As for the connector question, I'm looking at compression type,
not crimp.  I plead guilty to loose language, in my original 
post.  Haven't seen them available at home depot, though, only
radio shack.  

I don't know about Home Depot but Lowe's carries the Compression Type F connectors and tools. They carry connectors for both "regular" RG-6 and the Quad Shield. 

Clint - W5CPT - Dept Manager Electrical Lowe's #722 Murray Kentucky (for full disclosure)

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list