[TowerTalk] MFJ 259

bob finger finger at goeaston.net
Mon Sep 17 10:57:10 EDT 2007

Thanks to all:  I'll try BAMA again, but last time I looked there was no
Original 259 manual there  To those who pointed me to the MFJ site,
thanks but they have never put an Original 259 manual up for download.
Thats why I asked if anyone had one. I do have the 259B manual but
thanks for forwarding, Jim.   Still looking.  73 bob de w9ge