[TowerTalk] 160m Vertical

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Sep 17 12:54:22 EDT 2007

When using the GDO run 1 or 2 elevated radials to complete the 1/2 wave
circuit. Attach them to the vertical with 1-2 loops around the GDO coil.

Guys insulated at or close to the tower will have little or no effect.

If you have a xcvr with full TX capability run a sweep from the shack at low
power.

And as mentioned a noise bridge will also give a reasonable evaluation.

Good luck

Carl
KM1H