[TowerTalk] Force 12

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Sat Sep 22 15:10:48 EDT 2007

If you really were goning to copy something to build it for profit wouldn't
you just BUY one and go from there.Thats what I would do. Force 12 may make
great antennas but the few times I called them about placing an order I got
the run around on the ship date.The thing that bothered me the most though
was they were going to charge my card that day!Now I stick to M2,Cushcraft
and Bencher Skyhawk.All good service and nice people to deal with.  Gregg
K9KL